- 150 grams Butter
- 90 grams golden syrup
- 90 grams sugar raw
- 110 grams oats
- 110 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180'C and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
Weigh butter, golden syrup and sugar into the bowl. Melt 4 min/70'/sp 1. If there is still unmelted butter in the bowl, heat for an additional minute.
Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix /sp 3 until well combined.
Form tablespoonfuls of the mixture into biscuits, pressing them together to ensure they hold together. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon and leave about 3cm gaps around each biscuit to allow for spreading.
Bake biscuits for 9-12 minutes, until cooked through and golden around the edges. Allow to cool for 5 mins on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These taste even better the next day!
I find it helps to scrape the mixture into another bowl before forming the biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Vegie Quiche
- Cinnamon Zucchini Loaf
- Easy Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Raspberry Lemon Custard Cake
- Bacon, Ricotta & Roast Capsicum Quiche
- Quick Zucchini Quiche
- Quark - German spreadable cheese