- 250g Butter
- 90g icing sugar
- 55g cornflour
- 385gs flour
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 130 and line trays with baking paper.
2. Put roughly chopped butter and icing sugar into bowl and mix 1 min 30 sec / 37 / sp 3 and scrape down.
4. Add half the flour and mix for 10 sec / sp 2.
5. Add remaining flour and cornflour and combine for 15 sec / sp 2.
6. Knead 1.5 mins. If not gathered together in a ball, knead for another 30 secs.
7. Roll into log in gladwrap and chill in fridge for 30 mins. Cut into 2cm rounds, prick tops with fork or stamp with shortbread press.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes until just turning golden.
9. Hide and store in airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Coconut Loaf
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti