- 100 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 300 grams plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 whole eggs
- 65 grams canola oil
- 230 grams sour cream
- 75 grams fresh or frozen blueberries
- 75 grams chocolate chips, either dark or milk
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Vegetarian Baking BBQ Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Gateau Pastry Praline/sweets Roll Tart Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Easy Natural Quick Dessert
Put Raw sugar into TM bowl 3 secs on Speed 9 to create caster sugar, alternatively just use caster sugar.
Spoon into Muffin pans or silicone muffin cases and bake for 20-25 mins at 180c.
Sugar into Caster Sugar
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Clone of Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Clone of Fruity Pear Mince Tarts - Apple Sugar Free Version
- Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach Served with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Cauliflower Curry
- Roti, Chapati or Wrap
- Dhal (Lentil curry)
- Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Apricot Chutney
- Carrot Cake