- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 320 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams almond meal
- 30 grams Plain gluten free flour
- 6 Egg Whites at room temp
- 150 grams Frozen Blueberries
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Quick Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Cake Dessert Gluten free
Grease 12 friand or muffin moulds.
Set Oven to 200*
Cube butter and place in bowl. Melt, 60* - 2 minutes - Speed 2.
Set Butter aside to cool.
Clean and dry bowl.
Place icing sugar, almond meal and GF flour into the bowl, combine, 10 seconds - Speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
With blades rotating on speed 4, add eggwhites one by one until fully mixed in (should take around 20-30 seconds).
Pour in reserved cooled melted butter and mix, 10 seconds - speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared moulds filling approx 3/4 of the friand or muffin mould.
Divide blueberries between the 12 moulds.
Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes in moulds, turn onto a wire rack and continue to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies