- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 320 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams almond meal
- 30 grams Plain gluten free flour
- 6 Egg Whites at room temp
- 150 grams Frozen Blueberries
Grease 12 friand or muffin moulds.
Set Oven to 200*
Cube butter and place in bowl. Melt, 60* - 2 minutes - Speed 2.
Set Butter aside to cool.
Clean and dry bowl.
Place icing sugar, almond meal and GF flour into the bowl, combine, 10 seconds - Speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
With blades rotating on speed 4, add eggwhites one by one until fully mixed in (should take around 20-30 seconds).
Pour in reserved cooled melted butter and mix, 10 seconds - speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared moulds filling approx 3/4 of the friand or muffin mould.
Divide blueberries between the 12 moulds.
Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes in moulds, turn onto a wire rack and continue to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Honey Joys - Refined Sugar Free
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies