- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 90 g Butter
- 1 x egg
- 180 g milk
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tbps honey - heaped
- 240 g self raising flour
- 120 g frozen blueberries
18minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C.
Place butter in TM bowl and melt for 1.5 minutes at 60C on speed 3.
Add egg and milk into bowl mix for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add flour, honey and brown sugar to TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides.
Add blueberries to TM bowl and combine for 5 seconds, reverse on speed 3.
Put mixture into muffin patties and bake at 200C for 15 minutes.
These muffins freeze well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Nutella Cookies
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Rainbow Slice
- Mixed berry Shortcake
- Irish soda bread muffins
- Peanut Butter Slice No Bake