- 1 tablespoon Great Lakes Gelatin
- 500 grams Vanilla Bean Yoghurt, (Thermomumma&#039;s is the best!)
- 50-100 grams organic frozen blueberries
- 4 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Dissolve Gelatin in 1 tablespoon of hot water removing all lumps.
Place Gelatin, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Essential Oil in TMX bowl. Mix 30 seconds, Speed 6. Scrap down side of bowl.
Add Blueberries and mix 30 seconds, Speed 4. Scrap down and repeat for 10 seconds to chop any remaining blueberries.
Equally distribute the mixture accross 2 dehydrator trays. I use an Excalibur Dehydrator with Paraflexx sheets.
Dehydrate at 57 degrees for approx 4 hours.
Cut into strips and place back in the dehydrator for a further 1 hour.
Store in a sealed container in your pantry.
A dehydrator is a wonderful investment for families to broaden the variety of healthy, preservative & additive free treats you can prepare as lunchbox snacks.
We're always changing up our flavours of these strips with especially with fresh seasonal fruit over summer! Strawberry and Lime would have to be our next best favourite!!!
If you are not already connected with a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, you can connect with me via my facebook page www.facebook.com/elevatedlivingwithsarahbell/ or website www.mydoterra.com/elevatedliving/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies