- 250 grams Dates
- 220 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Cup water
- pinch Bicarb soda
- 200 grams Butter, Cubed
- 3 Eggs
- 350 grams SR Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the dates in the and turbo until chopped roughly
- Add the water, Bicarb soda, butter & sugar. Heat for 4min 100 deg
- Add eggs & vanilla, speed 3 while machine is running
- Add flour and mix 15 sec speed 8
- Line a large loaf tin with bake paper, have the oven pre heated to 180 deg, bake for 55-65 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls