- 300 g raw sugar
- 400 g skim condensed milk
- 400 g Shredded coconut
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 40 g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
Add sugar to the bowl and mill on Speed 10 for 20 seconds.
Add milk and coconut and mix on Speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Line a lamington tray with baking paper and press the mix into the tin, get it as flat and even as you can. Put into the freezer for at least an hour.
Add chocolate pieces to the bowl and chop on Speed 8 for 3 seconds. Add oil and melt for 1.5 minutes at 50deg Speed 2. While it melts remove your coconut and cut into pieces (I got 24 pieces) Pour chocolate into a Thermoserver. Cover one side of the coconut piece then lay coconut side down on the baking paper. Repeat with all the pieces.
Note if you want a thicker chocolate covering all over the bars then you will need to do 2 lots of the chocolate mix.
Place in freezer to set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- Extreme Mac and Cheese
- Beef Cheeks in Red Wine
- Quick Lamb Rogan Josh
- Low Carb Crackers
- Best Ever Beef Pie
- Paprika Risotto
- Rice and Beans in TM5 Automated Mode
- Pumpkin and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Biryani Rice in TM5
- Indian Chicken Marinade
- Date Brownies (sugarfree, gluten free)