- 140 g plain flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 200 g caster sugar
- 75 g vegetable oil, 80ml or 1/3 cup
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 240 g milk, goat, 1 cup. Can use almond milk if going dairy free.
- 75 g frozen raspberries, Doesn't need to be exact. Can use other sweet fruit or choc chips.
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
- 180°C (350°F) standard or 160°C (320°F) fan-forced
- Line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper
- Add flour, cocoa and sugar.
- Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Transfer dry ingredients to a seperate bowl.
- Place chocolate into the bowl. Mix for 20 seconds at speed 7 to break the chocolate into fine peices. (It will be loud).
- Melt the chocolate by mixing at 50°C for 4 minutes on speed 2.
- When chocolate is melted add oil, vanilla and milk.
- Add dry ingredients and mix for 35 secs/speed 4. Scrape down sides if needed.
Consistency should be smooth and runny, mix further if necessary.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tray.
- Add berries by pushing them into the mixture that is in the baking tray.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving or freezing for maximum fudginess.
- If using choc chips instead of berries. you can add them when you add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- The reason I add the berries at the end is because they are usually cold or frozen which when added too soon can cause the mixture to become too thick and it wont pour easily into the pan.
- I use 90% Dark chocolate and goats milk, but you can use dairy free alternatives.
Prepare Dry Ingredients
Combine dry and wet ingredients
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments