- 100 grams Butter, soft, or margarine
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 grams dates, chopped in thermomix
- 150 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams Cornflakes
- 50 grams Coconut
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 140°C and line or grease baking trays.
2. Chop dates by putting into TM bowl, setting dial to closed lid position and pressing turbo approximately 6 times, until chopped. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar together for 30 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides.
4. Add egg, vanilla essence, water and baking soda. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add remaining ingredients and set dial to closed lid position, mix 30 seconds on interval speed.
6. Roll into balls and flatten onto baking tray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp around the edges.
Accessories you need
Add any desired nuts or dried fruits to the mixture such as sunflower seeds, dried apricots, preserved citrus peels or sesame seeds. Preserved ginger is tasty and 1 tablespoon of honey added along with an extra cup of rolled oats is an interesting variation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb ribs with an apricot glaze
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Savoury pullapart with ham, cheese and sweet chilli sauce
- Orange and coconut cake
- Hot Chocolate - kids favourite frothy recipe
- Quick Pasta and Lamb Casserole
- Banana Cake