- 2 Small carrots
- 1 green apple
- 240g Almonds raw
- 60g Tapioca/arrowroot flour
- 1 level tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder GF
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 115 grams honey
- 125 grams Milk or non dairy alternative
- 60 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate carrots and apple and place in separate bowl.
Place all dry ingredients into Thmx bowl and ground speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients, add grated carrot and apple. Blend speed 7 for 25 seconds, till a smooth consistency.
Grease muffin tray, or line with paper cups. Place in fan forced oven on 170C for approx 25 minutes until they are firm to touch. Leave to cool in tray for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
This is a Pete Evans recipe from Family Food. I have added coconut flour for a thicker consistency.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)