- 2 Small carrots
- 1 green apple
- 240g Almonds raw
- 60g Tapioca/arrowroot flour
- 1 level tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder GF
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 115 grams honey
- 125 grams Milk or non dairy alternative
- 60 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate carrots and apple and place in separate bowl.
Place all dry ingredients into Thmx bowl and ground speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients, add grated carrot and apple. Blend speed 7 for 25 seconds, till a smooth consistency.
Grease muffin tray, or line with paper cups. Place in fan forced oven on 170C for approx 25 minutes until they are firm to touch. Leave to cool in tray for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
This is a Pete Evans recipe from Family Food. I have added coconut flour for a thicker consistency.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Quick Pickled beets
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo