- 2 large carrots, approx. 200g, roughly chopped
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g Rapadura Sugar, can use brown or raw also
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 g plain flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 shake ground nutmeg
- 1 shake ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
Preheat oven - 180 deg
1. Place carrots intoand grate - 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape and repeat until all carrot is finely grated. Set aside, don't clean bowl.
2. Add butter and sugar toand cream 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape and repeat.
3. Scrape down ingredients and add egg and vanilla and beat 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape sides.
4. Add flour, oats, bicarb, spices, salt and set-aside carrots and mix - 10 seconds/speed 4. Hand stir with spatula, any ingredients that haven't been fully incorporated.
Accessories you need
Top with a cream cheese icing if you're looking to add some sweetness. Personally, I prefer them as they are, and so do the kids (and the Easter Bunny!!)
Martha Stewart inspired me to create this recipe. She adds currants to hers which I think would add a lovely texture and sweetness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches