- 270 grams brown rice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams raw cashews
- 120 grams water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line 2 baking tRays with baking paper
2. Weigh rice into bowl and mill for 1 minute speed 9
3. Add cashews to bowl and mill for 30 seconds speed 9
4. Add basking soda and sugar and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix in speed 5 until combined
6. Put a tablespoon of mixture for each biscuit on trays and cook for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Accessories you need
best eaten on same day as will soften each day or freeze for later
recipe converted from RPAH friendly food cook book
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink & White Coconut Ice (Breast Cancer Foundation / Think Pink Fundraiser)
- Traditional Lemonade Scones
- Lemon and Peach Potion Pots For Halloween
- Easy Two Ingredient Scones
- Black and White Marble Cake
- Zucchini Leek soup Failsafe
- Failsafe chicken
- Bloody Coconut Ice
- Failsafe bread
- Rice porridge (failsafe)
- Chocolate nut muffin
- Mussels in a Red Sauce soup