- 400 grams raw cashews
- 100 grams Maple Syrup, pure
- 150 grams Organic coconut oil
- 1 level tsp Celtic Sea Salt
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Mill your Cashews into a butter, speed 9 for upto 15 minutes. scraping down when needed.
- Add maple syrup and blend really well, speed 8 for 1 minute.
- If you have a second bowl, swap it in place of the other on your thermomix, add the coconut oil and melt it down, speed 1, 100 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Swap bowls over and add the melted coconut oil to your cashew mixture, blending for 2 minutes on speed 8 until nice and creamy. Add your sea salt during blending.
- pour into a In a lined 20 x 20 squre cake tin, add a few cashews ontop for garnish, and freeze overnight.
Turn out of the tray and cut into squares 4cm x 4cm.
Your Cashew fudge wont ever be super solid it will defrost rather quickly, best serve it out of the freezer and once its quickly defrosted.
The sweetness and richness means you only need a small piece to be satisfied.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake