- 300 g almonds
- 15 g Linseeds
- 3/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 1 Pear, cored
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/2 tsp cardamom, ground
- 1/2 tsp cloves, ground
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 40 g honey
- 40 g oil, coconut or vegetable
- 2 eggs
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle
Add half the almonds to the mixing bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 7. Set aside. Repeat for the rest of the almonds.
Add the linseeds and bicarb soda to the mixing bowl. Mill 15 sec/speed 9. Set aside with the almonds
Preheat oven to 180° C.
Add the ginger to the mixing bowl. Mince 3 sec/speed 7.
Add the pear and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add the spices and vinegar to the pear and ginger. Cook 3 min/100° C/speed 2
Add the reserved almond and linseed meal, honey, oil, and eggs. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
Divide the mixture between 10 muffin cases (about 2/3 full). Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Accessories you need
These muffins are not overly sweet. Serve on own as a snack, with coffee for afternoon tea, or with yoghurt and a drizzle of honey for breakfast.
With a bit of adult assistance, these would make a non-messy and easy breakfast in bed for mum or dad from the kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Turkish simit
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cinnamon slice
- Pasta Alla Norma