- 130 grams almonds, whole
- 350 grams Cherries, fresh, pitted
- 80 grams Butter
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 90 grams Milk
Preheat oven to 180. Grease muffin tin.
1. Put Almonds in bowl and chop for 6 seconds, SP 5. Set aside with cherries.
2. Mill sugar for 10 seconds, SP 9. Add Butter beat for 30 seconds, SP 4. Continue mixing on SP 4 and add eggs individually. Continue mixing for a further 20 seconds.
3. Add Flour, Baking Powder and Milk, mx for 10 seconds, SP 6.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl and add cherries and almonds, mix on for 30 seconds, SP 3.
5. Put batter into muffin tin and place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.