- 90 g pitted dates
- 1 --- cored and quartered apple
- 3 pieces Buderim uncrystalized ginger pieces, optional - or use fresh ginger
- 40 g dessicated coconut, or coconut slivers
- 80 g dried apricots
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 g rolled oats
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Freezing BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert
Add all ingredients to Thermomix bowl, except rolled oats. Place MC into position, and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down with spatula.
Add the rolled oats and mix for 4 seconds REVERSE Speed 4.
Divide mixture evenly into 12 silicone muffin molds, pressing down firmly.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly in the silicon molds, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
Accessories you need
These yummy Chewy Muesli Cups freeze well, so are perfect for lunchboxes.
Use any combination of dried fruits, nuts etc for delicious variations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Lactation cookies
- Mixed Berry no-bake muesli bar