- 90 g pitted dates
- 1 --- cored and quartered apple
- 3 pieces Buderim uncrystalized ginger pieces, optional - or use fresh ginger
- 40 g dessicated coconut, or coconut slivers
- 80 g dried apricots
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200 g rolled oats
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to Thermomix bowl, except rolled oats. Place MC into position, and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down with spatula.
Add the rolled oats and mix for 4 seconds REVERSE Speed 4.
Divide mixture evenly into 12 silicone muffin molds, pressing down firmly.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool slightly in the silicon molds, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
These yummy Chewy Muesli Cups freeze well, so are perfect for lunchboxes.
Use any combination of dried fruits, nuts etc for delicious variations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls