- 50 grams raw sugar, (for icing sugar)
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams raw almonds
- Rind of 1 orange
- 2 egg whites
1. Place 50g raw sugar in TM bowl. Mill for 10 secs on Speed 9. Set icing sugar aside on Thermomat or cutting board.
2. Place 100g raw sugar, raw almonds and orange rind in TM bowl. Mill for 10 secs on Speed 7.
3. Add egg whites to TM bowl. Knead for 30 secs on Interval speed.
4. Chill mixture in fridge for approximately 30 mins.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
6. Drop dessertspoons of mixture onto reserved icing sugar to coat and roll into balls.
7. Place on baking paper lined baking trays and press an almond into the middle of each biscuit.
8. Bake for around 15 mins or until golden. Cool on trays.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars