- 2 pears, sliced
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90 grams chia seeds
- 600 grams coconut water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 20 grams Raw Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Mesquite Powder.
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 100 grams macadamia nuts crushed
- 100 grams coconut yoghurt
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
1. Place sliced pears , sugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and
cook 5 min/90°c/speed 2
2. Place all chia pudding ingredients into mixing bowl,
mix 5 sec/speed 3.
Cook 5 min/37°c/speed 2.
3. Pour pudding into Thermo server and place in refrigerator
for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Layer the chia pudding and toppings in small containers,
placing 2T chia pudding in each, top with yoghurt, pear coulis,
shredded coconut and sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Repeat
each of the layers according to size required. Drizzle with
extra maple syrup if you want an extra sweet treat J and
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake