- 2 pears, sliced
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90 grams chia seeds
- 600 grams coconut water
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 20 grams Raw Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Mesquite Powder.
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 100 grams macadamia nuts crushed
- 100 grams coconut yoghurt
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
1. Place sliced pears , sugar and cinnamon into mixing bowl and
cook 5 min/90°c/speed 2
2. Place all chia pudding ingredients into mixing bowl,
mix 5 sec/speed 3.
Cook 5 min/37°c/speed 2.
3. Pour pudding into Thermo server and place in refrigerator
for 10 minutes to thicken.
4. Layer the chia pudding and toppings in small containers,
placing 2T chia pudding in each, top with yoghurt, pear coulis,
shredded coconut and sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Repeat
each of the layers according to size required. Drizzle with
extra maple syrup if you want an extra sweet treat J and
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls