- 55 g Virgin coconut oil
- 15 g chia seeds
- 180 g pitted dates or prunes
- 55 g Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon almond essence, optional
- 140 g rolled oats
- 85 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 50 g chopped nuts of your choice
- 90 g dark chocolate chips or buttons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 C
Into bowl combine:
Oats, flour, nuts, baking soda and salt
mix on speed 4 for 6 secs to combine and set aside
Mill chia seeds 10 secs speed 10
Add coconut oil and warm for 2 mins 60 degrees speed 2 until melted.
Add dates, milk, vanilla and almond extract.
Use turbo button to form a paste scraping down sides of bowl to combine as needed.
Add dry ingredients and chocolate and set dial to closed lid position on interval setting and knead for 30 secs or till just combined.
Spread onto a baking tray lined with baking paper forming a rectangle Cut into bars prior to baking cook till golden brown and set to touch 12 to 15 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy