- 5 tablespoons Chia Seeds Soaked in 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cacao
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 5 eggs
- 175 grams almonds
- 120 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
Line a Round Springform Cake tin with baking paper
Soak and Stir the Chia Seeds for 5 minutes until thick and gel-like
Grind Almonds on Speed 9 for 20 seconds
Add all other ingredients (including Chia seeds in water) and mix on Speed 5 for up to 1 minute until completely combined
Pour into tin and bake for 35-40 minutes
Cool for 10 minutes before removing from tin
Choc Chia Cake
Accessories you need
Decorate with Fresh Raspberries and dust with Icing Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies