- 220 g unsalted butter
- 100 g caster sugar
- 70 g condensed milk
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g chocolate chips
Pre heat oven to 160C and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
Add butter and sugar into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 6 until smooth.
Add condensed milk and whip 2 min/speed 4 until fluffy.
Add flour and baking powder and mix 30-40 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl using spatula.
Add chocolate chips and stir 20 sec//speed 1 until combined.
Roll dough into 2cm balls, place on baking tray and flatten with a fork.
Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
Choc Chip Cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)