- 200 grams brown sugar
- 170 grams butter or dairy free spread (eg Nuttelex)
- 1 egg, (or 2 egg whites)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 250 grams plain flour
- 45 grams rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 350 grams choc chips, dark
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180OC. Line two large trays with baking paper.
2. Beat the sugar and margarine until smooth (speed 5 for approximately 40 seconds). . Scrape down sides of the bowl.
3. Beat in the eggs and vanilla (speed 5 for 20 seconds), then the cannellini beans (speed 5 for 20 seconds). Scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. Add flour, oats, choc chips, baking soda and salt. Mix on low speed until a thick dough forms (speed 4 for approx. 40 seconds).
5. Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 5cm apart. Press gently with a fork to flatten.
6. Bake, one tray at a time, until cookies are golden and just set, 11-13 minutes. Do not overbake.
7. Transfer to a rack to cool.
Accessories you need
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF