- 300 grams Butter
- 185 grams caster sugar
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 400 grams Flour (plain)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 450 grams chocolate chip
- 150 grams Chopped nuts, OPTIONAL
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Step 1: Melt butter at 60deg for 5 mins on speed 1. NOTE: Don't worry too much if not all the butter is melted at this stage.
- Step 2: Insert Butterfly. Add sugars and beat for 1 minute on speed 2.
- Step 3: Add beaten eggs and vanilla. Combine for 30 seconds on speed 2.
- Step 4: Add flour and baking soda. Combine 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat step if necessary.
- Step 5: Remove butterfly and scrape down. Add chocolate chips (and nuts if using) and combine for 30 seconds speed 1-2. Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Using a manual ice cream scoop, place scoops of cookie dough on oven thermomat and bake for approx 12 mins until golden brown. NOTE: Don't overcook them as you want them to be fudgey and gooey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake