- 300 grams Butter
- 185 grams caster sugar
- 160 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 400 grams Flour (plain)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 450 grams chocolate chip
- 150 grams Chopped nuts, OPTIONAL
Recipe is created for
- Step 1: Melt butter at 60deg for 5 mins on speed 1. NOTE: Don't worry too much if not all the butter is melted at this stage.
- Step 2: Insert Butterfly. Add sugars and beat for 1 minute on speed 2.
- Step 3: Add beaten eggs and vanilla. Combine for 30 seconds on speed 2.
- Step 4: Add flour and baking soda. Combine 20 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat step if necessary.
- Step 5: Remove butterfly and scrape down. Add chocolate chips (and nuts if using) and combine for 30 seconds speed 1-2. Refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Using a manual ice cream scoop, place scoops of cookie dough on oven thermomat and bake for approx 12 mins until golden brown. NOTE: Don't overcook them as you want them to be fudgey and gooey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls