- 200 g zucchini, (app. 2 med.), washed and chopped
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 230 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.25 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 80 g sunflower oil, or similar
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg
- dash vanilla extract
- 200 g choc bits
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
Grease and line a loaf pan.
Grate the zucchini 10secs/sp5, or until finely chopped.
Add the bananas, flours, bi-carb, baking powder, cream of tartar, salt, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla, 20secs/sp4.
Add the choc chips, 20secs/sp3/"Counter-clockwise operation" . Use the spatula to incorporate any unmixed choc bits.
Spread into the prepared pan.
Bake at 180°C for 55 mins, or until cooked when tested.
Leave in the pan foe 10 mins, before cooling on a wire rack.
Dust with icing sugar (optional) and serve buttered.
Accessories you need
Really delicious served warm and buttered..
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"..
Your go nto source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)