- 350 grams plain flour, I use special white 00 flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams castor sugar
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 180 grams Butter, softened, unsalted
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Add butter, vanila and sugars to mixing bowl. Mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
3. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda (can use all of one or the other or cream of tartare).
4. Add the eggs and mix on speed 4 for another 15 seconds
5. Add the flour to mixing bowl and mix on speed 4 for 1 minute
6. Add 200gm choc chunks (milk or dark, chips or chunks) and stir on speed 2 for 1 minute
7. Empty bowl on to ThermoMat and make sure its mixed through with spatula.
8. Line a baing try with baking paper and lightly grease
9. Using a desert spoon, make a spoonful of mixture and place on to baking tray.
10. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
11. Immediately take out of oven and place on cooling rack.
Accessories you need
I bake in batches as I don't have enough oven trays. Always best to bake on low shelf in the oven. Makes about 30 cookies depending on the size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies