- 1 package Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 1 package Crown Mints (peppermints)
- 1 can condensed milk
- desicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
1. Place your packet of Choc Ripple Biscuits and bag of peppermints into thermomix, process on speed 8/9 until all ingredients have been crunched up.
2. Now place thermomix on spped 1 or 2, slowly pour in your can of condensed milk through the MC opening until your mixture is manageable to roll, you do not want it too sloppy. I usually have about 1 tablespon left in my can of condesened milk.
3. Make into a long log shape, I usually get about 6 long logs, now roll the long logs into your desicated coconut and refridgerate until firm, cut each log into your desired thickness.
Choc Mint Logs
* You can also make these into balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)