- 1 package Arnotts Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 1 package Crown Mints (peppermints)
- 1 can condensed milk
- desicated coconut
Recipe is created for
1. Place your packet of Choc Ripple Biscuits and bag of peppermints into thermomix, process on speed 8/9 until all ingredients have been crunched up.
2. Now place thermomix on spped 1 or 2, slowly pour in your can of condensed milk through the MC opening until your mixture is manageable to roll, you do not want it too sloppy. I usually have about 1 tablespon left in my can of condesened milk.
3. Make into a long log shape, I usually get about 6 long logs, now roll the long logs into your desicated coconut and refridgerate until firm, cut each log into your desired thickness.
Choc Mint Logs
* You can also make these into balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake