- 185 g Butter
- dash vanilla extract
- 185 g SR flour
- 90 g dessicated coconut
- 90 g brown sugar
- 60 g Copha, chopped
- 50 g Milk
- 315 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp Peppermint Essence
- 90 g Copha, chopped
- 125 g choc bits
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease and line a 28 x 18cm slice tin.
Melt the butter in the "Closed lid" , 5mins/60°C/sp2.
Add the remainder, 20secs/sp4.
Press into the slice tin.
Prick with a fork.
Bake for 20 mins. Set aside to cool.
Spread filling evenly over the base. Place in the fridge to set.
Pour icing evenly over filling. Place in the fridge to set.
Cut into squares to serve.
- Melt the copha, 3min/60°C/sp2.
Add the remainder, 15secs/sp3. Scrape and blend again 10secs/sp3.
- Melt together 3 mins/sp3, or until fully melted. Scrape if necessary.
Accessories you need
An old favourite simplified (yet again) thanks to the Thermomix.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"..
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Soft Cheese
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble