- 200 grams white/milk or dark chocolate melts
- 1 zest of one orange, skin olnly no pith
- 1 l orange peel, no pith
- 200 grams Chocolate melts, white/ dark or milk
Place chocolate buds into jug and
Chop 5 sec speed 8.
Melt 3 mins 37 degrees speed 1,
- Melt 3 mins 37 degrees speed 1,
- Add zest and mix 10 sec speed 4
- Drizzle over brownies, cookies or cakes or use to dip truffles, or biscuits- anything you would like to add hard chocolate too.
Accessories you need
See recipe for "healthy" chocolate brownie.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk