- 1 orange, (rind & juice)
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 80 g macadamia oil
- 150 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 225 g Gluten free plain flour
- 10 g Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 75 g Rapadura Sugar
- 200 g Dark chocolate drops
1. Line muffin/cup cake trays and pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius (fan forced oven)
2. Peel rind from orange and grate rind 20-30 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
3. To bowl add juice of the orange, greek yoghurt, macadamia oil, milk and eggs. Mix 30 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides.
4. Then add to bowl orange rind, flour, baking powder and rapadura sugar. combine all ingredients 30 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat 30 seconds/speed 4.
5. Add to bowl chocolate drops and combine to mixture 30 seconds//speed 3.
6. Place mixture in patty pans and bake 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve warm or cold
Gluten Free Choc-orange Muffins
I use cup cake size serves to get the 24 pieces. If you use/want bigger muffin size you will only get 12 serves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)