- 250 grams Butter
- 320 grams Self Raising Flour
- 260 grams Raw or Castor Sugar
- 280 grams Cornflakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 package choc chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
2. Line a biscuit tray with baking paper
3. Place 140g Cornflakes into TM Bowl. Crush for 1 second SP7. Repeat with second 140g. Set Cornflakes aside in seperate bowl.
4. Add Butter, Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla Essence. Cream 20secs SP6. Scrape down bowl.
5. Add SR Flour and 140g Cornflakes. Combine 10secs SP4. Scrape down bowl and Repeat.
6. Add Choc Chips, SP3 for around 10secs. Spatula may be required to help mix choc chips into dough.
7. Form into walnut sized balls and roll in leftover crushed Cornflakes, and place on baking tray.
8. Bake for approx 20mins or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.