- 400 grams Dark Chocolate Buttons
- 300 grams White Chocolate Buttons
- 200 grams Butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 140 grams plain flour
- 150 grams macadamias
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 170-180 degrees. Line baking tray (25cmx30cm) with baking paper.
2. Chop Macadamias 5 sec, speed 5. set aside.
3. Add chocolate, butter and water to bowl, mix 5 min, 90 Degrees, Speed 1.
4. Add sugar, mix 10 seconds, speed 2.
5. Add essence and eggs, mix 10 sec, speed 4.
6. Add flour, mix 15 sec, speed 4.
7. Add macadamias 10 seconds, speed 2.
8. Pour into prepared tin, bake for 30 minutes.
9. Cool in tin for 10 minutes before removing from tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.