THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Raw beetroot, peeled, quartered
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 150 grams Self Raising Gluten Free Flour
- 60 grams Milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 200 grams dessicated coconut
- 100 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place 60 mini (very mini) cupcake cases onto a baking tray. Set aside.
Place coconut oil into TM bowl, and melt at 50 degrees, 1 minute/speed 3. Set aside.
No need to wash bowl. Place beetroot into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat until beetroot is very fine.
Add eggs, milk, maple syrup and coconut oil to TM bowl and mix with beetroot for 10 secs/sp 5.
Add flour, cinnamon and cacao and mix 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Place 1 tsp mixture into each mini cupcake case.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until bounces back in centre (could be quicker in some ovens).
Place dessicated coconut in TM bowl and mix at 37 degrees, 4 minutes/speed 9. Stop as needed to scrape down sides of bowl. This will make it into coconut butter.
Add maple syrup and cacao and mix for 1 minute/speed 9. Stop as needed to scrape down sides of bowl.
Top cooled cupcakes with icing, and decorate as desired. Pictured, I have used 'Hoppers' brand preservative free sprinkles on top of some.
These are perfect for birthday parties or a celebration!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Raw Salted Caramel Easter Chocolates
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal
- Masala Chai Carrot Cake