- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 500 g Chocolate Biscuits, any type, cream filled or coated
- 100 g almonds, crushed
- 100 g Coconut, dessicated
1. Place biscuits in the TM bowl and crush at speed 5 for 10 seconds unti you have crumbs.
2. Add in the softened cream cheese and process for 30 seconds on Speed 5 until well mixed through.
3. Roll the mix into teaspoon sized balls and then roll half of them in coconut and the other half in crushed almonds.
Accessories you need
You can use any type of chocolate biscuit. Cream filled ones (Oreos, Kingstons) or chocolate coated (Mint Slice, Tim Tams)
To make these slightly more adult you can add in 30ml of alcohol such as Rum, Baileys or Frangelico
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Jaffa Truffles
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Apricot Bites
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan