- 125 grams Butter
- 125 grams dark chocolate, 70% +
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams caster sugar, milled from raw in TMX
- 120 grams plain flour
- 60 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams macadamias, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Break chocolate into pieces and grate speed 8 for 10 seconds
3. Add cubed butter and melt for 3 mins, 70 degrees, speed 2.
Set the melted chocolate mixture aside and wash and dry your bowl.
4. Mill raw sugar to caster sugar, speed 8 for 8 seconds
5. Add eggs and mix until thick and pales with butterfly insterted. Speed 4, 1 minute.
6. Remove butterfly. Add chocolate mixture, plain and SR flour and combine, speed 4, 10 seconds.
7. Add roughly chopped nuts and mix speed 2, 15 seconds.
8. Tip into a baking paper lined square tin (approx 20 x 20cm) and bake for 20 ish minutes.
Baking tip: If you want your brownies to be slightly gooey in the middle, keep an eye on them and whene the top crust starts to show cracks around the edges, take them out (as soon as you can smell them, is another good indication). Dont worry if they appear under done, they will set further on cooling, and even if they are a bit under - straight out of the fridge - delicious!!
I would aim for underdone rather than overdone
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls