- 220 grams Butter
- 220 grams sugar
- 330 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons almond essence
- Dark Chocolate Buttons, to put on top of each biscuit
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Turn oven onto 180 degrees and line baking trays.
Cream butter and sugar : place cut up bits of butter and sugar in bowl with MC. 20 seconds, speed 5.5 - 6
Add flour, baking powder and both essences. 30 seconds, speed 3-4.
Scrape down and mix again: 10 seconds, speed 3-4.
Roll into balls and press down with chocolate buttons.
Bake for about 14 mins or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves