- 65 grams Coconut sugar
- 125 grams Butter, in cubes
- 30 grams Maple syrup, (or honey)
- 100 grams plain flour
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 90 grams dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Milk of choice
5h 12minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
1) Weigh sugar into the bowl and grind for 4 sec / speed 9
2) add the butter and maple syrup and beat for 20 sec / speed 5
3) scrape down the sides and beat 20 sec / speed 4
5) add flours, baking soda, ginger and milk, and beat for 30 sec / speed 4 or until mixed
6) add chocolate chips and chia seeds and beat for 15 sec / / speed 3
7) remove dough from the bowl and roll into balls. Flatten with a fork or cookie stamp. Place on a flat prepared baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath