- 125 g Butter
- 160 g brown sugar
- 160 g Self Raising Flour Gluten Free
- 10 g cocoa
- 60 g Coconut
- 1 egg
- 130 g sugar
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons Butter, softened
- 1.5 tablespoons Milk
1. Before doing anything else, mill the sugar for the icing at speed 10 for 10 seconds. Set aside. (Saves time later.)
2. Melt butter at 100C speed soft for 3 minutes.
3. Stir through brown sugar at speed 4 for 10 seconds.
4. Add egg. Mix at speed 5 for 5 seconds until egg is combined with mixture.
5. Stir through cocoa, flour and coconut at speed 5 for 5 seconds or until combined.
6. Spread into slice tin and bake in oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
7. While slice is cooking, combine all the icing ingredients. Spread onto still warm slice, sprinkle with coconut or whatever else takes your fancy, and enjoy!
Chocolate - Coconut Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta