THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams dried figs
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams honey
- 50 grams water
- 100 grams Dark cooking chocolate melts or squares
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 215 grams plain flour
- 125 grams Blanched, toasted, almonds
- 115 grams shelled pistachio nuts
- 60 grams Glace ginger, roughly chopped, Or use crystallized ginger soaked in boiling water for 1/2 hour
1. Put figs into TM bowl. Put in closed lid position and turbo 4-5 times. Put figs aside.
2. Add raw sugar to TM bowl (no need to wash after chopping figs) and mill for 5 seconds on speed 8.
3. Add honey and water to sugar in TM bowl and heat for 3 minutes at 80C, speed soft
4. Add chocolate to Honey mixture and heat for 2 minutes at 50C, speed soft.
5. Add flour, cocoa, cinnamon, chopped figs, nuts and ginger to mixture in the TM bowl. Use turbo 4-5 times. The mixture should be a sticky consistency.
6. Press the mixture into the baking dish lined with baking paper or greased. Cook for 30 minutes in a moderately slow oven @ 160 C, cool in pan/dish before turning upside down on a serving plate/chopping board to slice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread