- 400 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 75 g water
- 40 g cocoa powder
8Recipe is created for
Place 150g sugar into TM bowl and mill 30sec sp9 to get icing sugar. Set aside.
Add another 150g sugar to TM bowl and mill 30sec sp9 Set aside.
Place 100g sugar into TM bowl and mill 4sec sp 9
Add butter, water and cocoa and cook 6mins 90deg sp 3
Return all icing sugar to bowl and mix 30secs sp 5
Remove frosting mixture from bowl and refridgerate for 30 mins or until icing has thickened.
Briefly beat with a spoon before spreading on your cake.
mixture is quite runny when first made. it will thicken as it cools.
beating before applying to cake is important as this is what gives the mixture its fudgey texture
This recipe will give more than enough frosting for a large 27 x 33cm cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Zucchini Hommus
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- caramel bundt cake
- Upside Down Tamarillo Cake
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- Double Choc Chip Cake with Fudge Frosting
- Apple Cake and Custard Slice
- Gingerbread House
- Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Loaf with Orange Sauce and Spring Vegetables
- Chilli Oil
- Chocolate Cake -party size!