- 275 g almond meal
- 50 g Shredded coconut
- 65 g coconut oil
- 100 g honey
- 230 g coconut cream
- 210 g coconut oil
- 100 g honey
- 30 g cocoa
- Pre heat oven to 170
- Grease 12 hole muffin tray or pie dish with coconut oil
- Place all base ingredients into bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 6
- Transfer dough to prepard pan and press evenly to bottom and up sides
- Bake for aprox 15-20 min untill golden and firm
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely
- Place all ingredients into clean bowl and heat 3 min 70 deg speed 1
- Insert butterfly and whip 1 min speed 4
- Pour filling into cooled crust and refridgerate for a minimum 4 hours
- Decorate with shredded coconut or almond flakes, slice and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)