- 140 g Butter, Softened
- 240 g icing sugar
- 25 g cocoa
- 50 g Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp thickened cream
1. Add butter to the bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat
2. Add the icing sugar and mix 8 for seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat
3. Add the cocoa and peanut butter and mix for 10 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat.
4. Add the cream and mix for 5 seconds/speed 4. Repeat until you have the right consistency.
Recipe adapted from //www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/chocolate-mars-bar-cupcakes-peanut-butter-icing-and-salted-caramel/237481
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life