- 250 g Arnotts Milk Arrowroot Biscuits
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g powdered milk
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 395 g condensed milk
- 50 g Rum
Recipe is created for
- Add biscuits to the bowl & "Blend" Speed 7, 20 seconds
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Add desiccated coconut, powdered milk, cocoa powder, condensed milk & rum
- "Blend" 10 seconds, speed 6
- Scrape down sides of bowl and "Blend" again if needed 3 seconds speed 4
- Refrigerate mixture until it firms up slightly & then roll a teaspoon of mixture into a ball and coat in coconut.
Accessories you need
You can decrease the amount of rum, depending on personal taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Choc. Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Weetbix slice
- Banana chocolate muffins
- Protein Pancakes
- Raisin & Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- Yoghurt in bowl.
- Strawberry pot set yoghurt