- 250 grams spelt flour
- 180 grams Butter
- 125 grams sour cream
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and cut into 2 cm chunks
- 30 grams water
- 4 cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add flour and butter into mixing bowl. Turbo for a couple of seconds until mixture resembles crumbs.
2. Add sour cream into and mix for 20 seconds speed 9.
3. Divide pastry into two parts, roll each out to about 1 cm thick and refridgerate until needed.
1. Add all your apple filling ingrediants into and cook for 25 minutes//.
2. Set aside in separate bowl and cool to room temperature.
1. Roll one of the portions of pastry into a metal pie tin. Line with pie weights and blind bake on 180 degrees celsius fan forced for 15 minutes.
2. Arrange apple into pie case when both are cooled down.
3. Gently lie the second rolled out portion of pastry over the pie and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees celsius fan forced. Leave to cool in oven.
Sour Cream Pastry
Stewed Cinnamon Apple
Note: I found the pastry quite "sticky" and difficult to roll off my thermomat, however, you can manipulate and mould the pastry by hand to fill your pie shell. Refridgerating the pastry when not in use, helps keep the shape slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs