- 50 grams Butter, Room Temp
- 40 grams raw sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 50 grams Butter, Cubed, Room Temp
- 225 grams Milk
- 5 grams Dried Instand Yeast
- 15 grams raw sugar
- 375 grams bakers flour
- pinch Salt.
- 75 grams Butter, Cubed, Room Temp
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extraxt
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all Cinnamon Mix ingrediance in TM bowl and 10sec/speed4. Set aside.
Add butter and milk to TM bowl, heat and melt butter 3min/50C/speed2.
Add remainding ingredients and mix 6sec/speed6, then knead 5min//.
Transfer dough onto ThermoMat (or lightly floured benchtop) and work into a ball. Wrap in ThermoMat (or place in a bowl and cover with a tea-towel). Leave to prove in a warm place for 30 min or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 180C.
Knock down dough. Roll into 1/2cm thick rectangle (about 40cm x 30cm). Spread cinnamon mixture over dough
Place scroll pieces cut side up on baking tray with baking paper. Leave to prove for 20 min in a warm place.
Bake 15-20 min until golden and cooked through.
Mill suger for 10sec/speed 9Add butter and vanilla extract and mix to combine speed6-7/37C/15seconds.
Spread over warn scrolls and Enjoy
Can also be used for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake