- 300 g self-raising flour
- 180 g sugar
- 125 g Butter, Softened and chopped
- 50 g Milk
- 1/2 of Base ingredients from above
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 3/4 cup Milk, Hot. Heat 1 min in the microwave
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- dash vanilla extract
- 200 g icing sugar
- 20 g Butter, Soft
- 2 tablespoons cream
- drops Pink colour, If you like
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
Grease and line a slice tin
Combine all base ingredients 20secs/sp4.
Press 1/2 of this mixture (around 320g) into the tin.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl"Closed lid" containing the 1/2 base mixture and combine 30secs/ sp4.
Scrape if necessary.
Pour over the (uncooked) base and bake for 30-35mins, or until cooked when tested.
Cool to room temperature.
Leave in the pan to ice.
Combine all the icing ingredients 10secs/sp4.
Spread over the cooled cake.
Accessories you need
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me and "Thermify me Breadwinners".. your go to source for great recipes and cooking inspiration.
Adapted from a recipe on bestrecipes.com.au, to TMX applications with a few variations, including my icing recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling