- 60 grams brown sugar
- 4 ripe bananas
- 125 grams apple sauce
- 3 chia eggs, 3 tbspn chia seeds in 1 cup warm water. Let sit for 10 min.
- 210 grams coconut milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 1 lemon - juiced
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease and line 25cm ring tin with baking paper. Or spray a loaf tin with cooking spray.
2. Place all ingredients in the bowl (except chia egg) and mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
3. Scrape down sides, add chia egg and mix again for a further 10 seconds.
4. Pour into tin and bake for 50 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart