- 8 Candy Canes
- 400 grams white chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- Peppermint Oil
- 150 grams chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a tin with baking paper.
Break candy canes in half and put in TM and crush for 3 seconds on speed 10.
Put white chocolate in TM and grate for 10 seconds on speed 10
Add condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes/90 degrees/speed 3
Put in crushed candy canes and cook for 10 minutes/varoma/speed 3. Add peppermint oil to taste stirring while you do so.
Pour into lined tin
Sprinkle with chocolate chips and gently swirl them around.
Put in fridge to set and then cut into squares.
Let's get started..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls