- 200 grams almonds
- 50 grams hazelnuts
- 25 grams sesame seeds
- 25 grams Linseeds
- 50 grams dates, pitted
- 60 grams organic Maple Syrup
- 50 grams macadamia oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees for a fan forced oven.
Place almonds and hazelnuts and dates into TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Place all remaining ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 until all mixed in.
Press mixture into a lined slice tin and cook for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Add 50 g dark chocolate or raw organic cocao nibs into step 2 to make a chocolate nut slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake