- 120 g sesame seeds
- 75 g pepitas
- 53 g Rice malt syrup
- 15 g coconut oil
- 23 g Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Place pepitas into mixing bowl & mill 10 sec / speed 9
3. Warm liquid ingredients.
4. Add remaining ingredients & mix 30 sec / speed 2
5. Place mixture between 2 sheets of baking paper & roll out flat (5mm approx.)
6. Peel off top layer of baking paper and score flattened mixture into desired shape.
7. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool on wire rack and snap pieces off to enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from The Merrymaker Sisters 'Paleo Sesame Snaps'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies